Coach USA (MCI J4500)

Si haces skins mamalones este espacio es el ideal para ti, ya que aquí nos puedes compartir todos los skins realizados por tí, quien quita y de aquí el staff DBMX se interese en tu trabajo :v

Moderador: Victor Diaz

Responder
redkingone
Microbusero
Portablon:: Double Decker
United States of America

Jue Feb 11, 2021 12:32 pm

I had a chance to create my very first skin for ATS. Happy to say that it works great. If you would like to use it, please feel free to download the skin by visiting https://sharemods.com/oawzxmamwiab/RKO_ ... N.zip.html. Since I don't know how to actually create my own cabin, this skin is designed to replace the DBMX Cabin#10 (plain white) for the MCI model. In due time, I will have a more HD version, but for my first run, I think it's pretty good. I actually drive this bus in the real world, I just want to say the DBMX team did a great job paying attention to details.

This skin is compatible with DBMX_MCIJ4500_V1.6. Created for use on ATS v1.39.X

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

DiegoVazquez12654
Microbusero
Portablon:: volvo 9700 us/can
Mexico

Mar Sep 21, 2021 9:40 am

It looks nice!
Luiscamionero
Microbusero
Portablon:: BOLBON 9800
Mexico

Vie Abr 22, 2022 12:30 pm

En la noche se ve muy bien, felicidades.
Portablon:: MCI J4500
United States of America

Mar Jun 21, 2022 8:55 pm

has this bus been updated yet to the latest game version? i also am a first time modder and have fixed the Allison transmission. shown here in the video. however
I've notice the examples given in the scs mod wiki show a more complex file list which doesn't exist in the current definitions for this bus.
Responder