Compatibility With ATS 1.36 And Pirated Mods

Esta sección ha sido creada para resolver todas las dudas con respecto al funcionamiento del foro, dudas con el sistema de donación así como charla general de temas que tengan que ver con los mods DMGS. temas serios, respuestas serias., todo aquel que utilice este foro para postear temas del tipo "ayuudaa" o "el mod no me funcionaaa" será sancionado a la brevedad.

Moderadores: Victor Diaz, Team DMGS Moderador

Cerrado
TheDonny2014
Microbusero
Portablon:: MCI J4500

Dom Nov 10, 2019 5:35 pm

I have two questions. First, both the free basic and premium bus mods that are out or are coming out for 1.35 are they also gonna be compatible with 1.36? Seeing that they have DX 11 support and 1.36 is strictly DX 11?

Also there is a site called busroadmods.wordpress.com that is posting copies of buses from here. There was one posted that as far as I know hasn't been released as a basic version yet that they have on their site. You probably should check them out in the event that they are stealing mods which is not fair to you who put in hours and months into making them or to those who have purchsed the premium version.

Thanks.

Tio Balta
Administrador
Answers: 1
Portablon:: Mercedes Benz O371 RDS
Contactar:
Mexico

Lun Nov 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Hi. Regarding your first question, yes, compatible mods as well as future updates are fully compatible with version 1.36 and DX11. In fact, we already suggest to users, use DX11 and not DX9.

Now, regarding the site of mods you mention, I commented that I already reviewed it and none of the mods that appear there is a premium version. In fact, the Irizar PB that is there is an adaptation of the first version that was created. Either way, we thank you for informing us.

Regards
Necesitas accesorios para tu PC Master Reis, da click aquí

Imagen
Cerrado